Testimonials

Tears come in my eyes because now my kids love to read Qur'an , memorize kalimas, sura ,Nimaz . Yes my son knows how to do nimaz and what to read in nimaz just in one year thanks  Academy of Quran because they have very good method to teach Quran Online and motivate them. I don't have words that I say thanks to "Academy of Quran " but I always pray for them by heart because my son has started reading Qur'an and my little one is at the end of Qaida. This credit goes to academy because my kids were going in masjid from two years but they were on Qaida because the weather lots of miss classes and lots of thing but now I don't worry long driving weather at home they can do easily .when I admire them front of any body. 
Sister Nusrat
New Jersey, USA


I had a dream to memorize the Holy Quran and become a Hafiza one day; when "Academy of Quran " called about online Quran classes, I knew ALLAH had answered my dua. One-to-one Quran classes are very beneficial and the class timings are convenient and flexible. I have noticed an improvement in my Quran recitation and my dream is slowly becoming a reality. 
Sidrah
Alberta, Canada


My daughter had started learning Quran from January 2009 from "Live Quran Academy". Since then she has progressed remarkably well all the credit goes to Allah subhanahu talla and then To Online Quran Academy as I never had ever thaught that my daughter could have the privilege of studying Quran from an excellent Quran tutor at home, as doesn't even have to step out in the snow. JazakaAllahu Khair to all the dedicated members of Online Quran academy and all of our blessings are with you. 
Misses Samad
Calgory, Canada


Meri nazar main "Academy of Quran " Europe mien rehne walo ke lie Allah ki taraf se khubsurat gift hai. Jis ke lie hum Allah ka jitna shukar karain kam hai. Sweden mian rehte hue hum kabi soch bee nai sakte the ke humare bache itna acha Quran parna seekh sakain ge. jab se hum ne Online Quran Academy join ki hain meri sari mushkil hall ho gee hain. Mere bache 5 din week mian classes lete hain, aur buhat khushi se parte hain. Hum teh dil seAcademy of Quran ke shukarguzar hain aur dua go hain ke Allah in logo ko aur tofeeq de ke in logo ne jo zumadari apne zime li hai us ko pura karne ki Allah himmat de.(AMEEN) 
Usman
Sweden


Hira and Jawairia Ali joined Academy of Quran " in March and it has been a pleasure ever since. It was really hard for me, as their mother to fulfill my responsibility to teach them Quran and about Islam, as well as carry out my other duties. I first tried other Quran classes over here, where I had to drop them off to the class and then pick them up again after an hour or two. Even with all this hassle, my daughters were not achieving as much as I wanted them to. As a result of Academy of Quran , my daughters have improved greatly. It is very convenient and easy. Hira and Jawairia have studied Quran at a much faster speed in 6 months, than they did in one year before joining Online Quran Academy. I no longer have to go through the trouble and the stress to get my daughters to study Quran. The teachers of Online Quran academy are wonderful and very patient. Joining "Academy of Quran " was a great decision I made for myself and for the future of my daughters and I do not regret it at all. I would like to thank Quran Academy. Thank You. 
Ashraf Ali
sydney, Australia


You guys are really doing an excellent and fantastic contribution to help us here with best and quality education and knowledge to our kids....ALLAH will surely bestow HIS blessings to the Online Quran Academy staff {INSHALLAH} 
Fahim
Calgary, Canada


It is a great honor to share my views about "Live Quran Academy", the first thing I really appreciate is their dedication, hard working and punctuality of highly qualified tutors. Their Qiran Qirat is very good especially maharajs are perfect. They have introduced a friendly environment at the comfort of home. my son has joined "Live Quran Academy" two months ago and Alhamdullillah he has completed his Qaida and first Para. The main point is not only to complete it but to complete with understanding how to read and accuracy that matters. In short I have a very good experience with Quran Academy and I strongly recommend others to join it. 
Jazak allah Kheran Kaserah
Bushra Ghani
Burlington Ontario Canada


My two kids join "Live Quran Academy" few months back with one of my friends recommendation. This is one of the best decision I have taking for my kids. It is so convenient for me. I used to take my kids to one Aunty's house & wait there for an hours summer or winter. Now I can watch my kids while cooking or doing my house chores. Teachers are really good. Teachers teach with great patients & dedication. My kids were reluctant at first but now they don't want to learn Quran from anyone else & they are learning more even sura's.

I am glad that I took the decision to join Quran acadamy but wish that could have join them sooner. We like Quran acadamy so much that even my husband joined it!!! 
Mrs. Ladak
New Jesey, USA


We live in Lloydminster, AB a small town of 20,000 people and only 4-5 Muslim families with no Islamic centre or mosque and we were really worried how we can teach our sons the Holy Quran with Tajweed, finally we came across this wonderful website and after carefully reviewing the method of teaching our sons taking Quran lessons Online and we are really thankful to the instructor and Quran academy for doing such a wonderful job. We recommend all Muslim families living in small and big cities of North America to join this Online Quran academy
Sarwat / Mukarram
Lloydminster, AB


"Living in Brisbane, Australia and having no tutor of Qur'an, my friend told me about Live Quran Academy. We were eager to start but I had no knowledge about its beginning on the computer. We soon started LiveQuranAcademy.com Online and now my "daughter" has started learning Quran Online. When my daughter recites Qur'an wearing headphones, it really gives us a great satisfaction. I will highly recommend you all to try once. 
Brother Dr Noor.
Brisbane, Australia.


Technology has made it possible to fill the distance gaps. It is a very unique idea of Online Quran Learning. Here we are also talking about kids. Kids are the most difficult species to understand. There are some areas where Staff needs to be trained. We mean they should work upon how to grab the attention of kids when they are not face to face and further how to stop them from distraction. In other words just a bit more mastering on kids psychology. Secondly, it is noted that teachers teach speedily and try to end up the lesson as soon as they can. They should consider that these kids are new to Arabic and need more time to learn the basics. So Online Quranic teachers should be repetitious. Overall you guys are making a good effort to make it possible for our kids to get Quranic education at such a distance. The curriculum is excellent, it can't be better than this. You have the right technological tools. I am confident that you guys can make kids experience a lot better. Keep it up. 
Musharaf
Sydney, Australia


Surely technology as made it possible to achieve many things and the fact that we can now have our children learn Quranvia the computer has made my life much easier. Online Quran Academy as taught my two daughters how to read Quran, learn kalmias, and various other surahs and duas' from home, which fits great in our busy life. My daughters love Live Quran academy for they have learnt so much that well surely benefit them for their whole life and the hereafter. I am very satisfied with Online Quran academy and do urge people to join this wonderful place for learning Quran Online. Quran Teachers teach with great patients & dedication, and the children learn a lot from it. Thank you Quran Academy for this great program may Allah bless you! 
Shazia Khan
Sydney, Australia.

Comments

Popular Posts